The laboratory of Regional Systems of Geographical Information allows:
- making spatial analyses using GIS software: MapInfo and ArcView
- working out own base of digital maps in raster and vector formats
- creating and updating spatial development plans using AutoCAD software
- making statistical analyses using the Statistica program
- preparing other works using MS Office software.
- Two XP XW 8400 computers with HP LP2465 monitors, a modern workstation equipped with two-core Intel Xeon processor and a Quadro FX graphic card. 24-inch HP LP2465 monitors equipped with a high-quality pivot PVA matrix make work comfortable both in the vertical and the horizontal direction.
- One XP XW 9400 computer with HP LP2465 monitors, a modern workstation equipped with two-core AMD Operon processor and a Quadro FX graphic card. A 24-inch HP LP2465 monitor equipped with a high-quality pivot PVA matrix makes work comfortable both in the vertical and the horizontal direction.
- MS Windows XP SP3 EN operational system
- ArcGIS – ArcView 9.3 PL
- MapInfo Professional 9.0. PL
- MapInfo MapBasic 8.5 EN
- MapInfo DriveTime 7.0 EN
- Vertical Mapper 3.0 EN
- Microsoft Office 2007 PL
- Statistica 8.0 PL
- AutoCAD 2009 PL
- an A4 HP ScanJet 3800 scanner with a resolution of 600 dpi
- an A4 HP 2600n colour laser network printer with a resolution of 600 dpi
Technical facilities available in the Laboratory of Regional Systems of Geographical Information:
- a professional large-format thermal printer (A1) HP DesignJet T1100ps; printing speed: 8.6 m2/h, optical resolution: 1200 dpi; a printed document can be saved on the built-in hard disk;
- a Colortrac SmartLF cx40 scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi, an LCD touch-screen control panel, and a maximum scanning speed of 25.6 cm/s in black and white mode and 4.26 cm/s in colour mode;
- an A3 HP 5550 printer – an efficient laser printer with an optical resolution of 600 dpi; printing speed: 24 pages/min. in black and white mode and 12 pages/ min. in colour mode.